Documents required for certification of telecommunication facilities and devices
1. Application submitted by customer for provision of services (Order Form);
2. Agreement drawn up by contractor between the parties (2 copies);
3. Copy of relevant document on customer’s tax reporting (TIN);
4.Certificate of origin for telecommunications equipment;
5. Declaration of conformity (certificate) issued by manufacturer of telecommunications equipment;
6. Copies of manufacturer’s test results;
7. Technical passport of telecommunications equipment.
To use the service electronically, you need to follow the link below: https://www.e-gov.az/az/services/read/2888/0
The time required for certification of telecommunications facilities and devices is 15 business days for standard orders and 6 business days for out of turn orders.