What goods and items are prohibited from sending by post?
Information about the goods, the export of which from Azerbaijan is prohibited and conditionally permitted, as well as goods, whose import is prohibited and conditionally permitted, can be found at http://www.azems.az/#bb_restrict.
How can I find out the amount of state duty for registration of mobile devices?
You can find out the amount of the state duty for registration of a device by selecting the “Models” menu of the site http://İmei.az (http://www.imei.az/phones), indicating the manufacturer and model of the device in the opened window.
NOTE: According to decision No. 336 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated July 31, 2018, the amount of state duty for registration of mobile devices is determined in accordance with the market price of mobile devices. A state duty of 20 AZN is paid for registration of mobile devices for which the brand, model, as well as market price are not determined.
What documents are required to obtain a certificate of conformity for telecom facilities and devices?
The service is provided by AzInTelecom LLC.
List of documents required to obtain a certificate of conformity for telecommunications facilities and devices that are in compliance with the interconnected telecommunications network:
1. When concluding a service contract:
· Customer’s request for service – Request form (provided by AzInTelecom LLC; in 1 copy);
· Service contract (form is provided by SD; in 2 copies);
· Registration certificate with tax authorities – TIN (copy);
· VAT exemption certificate (if available; copy);
· Extract from state register of commercial legal entities (copy);
· Identity card (for individuals; copy).
2. When applying for a certificate of conformity:
2.1. Acceptance certificate (if samples are provided for testing; form is provided by AzInTelecom LLC; in 2 copies).
2.2. Normative technical documents of telecom facilities and devices to be certified (for each of them):
· Technical passport or any other technical description guide;
· Electrical functional and basic diagrams of telecom facilities and devices;
· Manufacturer’s declaration of conformity;
· Certificates of conformity issued by a foreign certification authority;
· Protocol or report of laboratory tests on the normative document to be certified;
2.3. Original documents of telecom facilities and devices to be certified:
· Certificate of origin;
· Purchase invoice;
· Customs declaration confirming import.
2.4. Manufacturer’s documents on production quality:
Certificate of production quality management system
Link for using the service electronically:
What is the main purpose and condition for issuing insignia and special insignia?
“Peculiarities of paying taxes and compulsory state social insurance for passenger and cargo transportation by road in the Republic of Azerbaijan, as well as in accordance with the decision No. 40 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated February 9, 2006 on the approval of the “Rules for applying insignia and special insignia”, insignia and special insignia are issued to taxpayers carrying out passenger and cargo transportation by road (except for taxpayers carrying out regular intracity passenger transportation by road and passenger transportation by taxi in the administrative territory of Baku) by the State Road Transport Service under the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Those engaged in passenger and goods transportation by road must obtain an insignia, a strict reporting form for the next month, quarter, half year or year, for each vehicle from the State Road Transport Service till the end of the calendar month. Vehicles used by taxpayers to transport their employees and certain goods to ensure its business processes are not subject to taxation under the simplified type of tax. A special insignia must be obtained for these vehicles.
What is the procedure for the initial state registration of a vessel?
The initial state registration of a vessel must be carried out within 1 (one) month from the date of launching the vessel, as well as from the date of signing a purchase and sale agreement or bareboat charter agreement or calling at the seaport of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The initial state registration of a vessel is carried out on the basis of an application from the owners or shipowners of that vessel and the following documents are required:
Application form, for an individual, ID card of a citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan and its copy (certificate of registration of a foreign citizen in the country), notarized copies of documents confirming the state registration of a legal entity, certificate of ownership of the vessel, original or apostilled copy of the document confirming the extract from the state register of ships of foreign states, document confirming obtaining the vessel IMO number, document confirming obtaining of the calling signal, act on checking the serviceability of the vessel and its compliance with the requirements of existing international conventions in the field of maritime transport, measurement certificate, vessel’s classification certificate, receipt confirming payment of state duty.
What documents are required to import marine equipment into the country?
In accordance with the “Rules for granting special license for goods (work, facilities, results of intellectual activity) liable to export control” approved by decision No. 230 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated December 15, 2005, in addition to applying to the State Maritime Agency, the applicant must also provide information on the consignee (consignor) and the end user, information on the final use and technical classification of goods, a copy of the concluded agreement (contract), the original certificate of origin of the exported goods.
What should I do if my Facebook account is blocked?
If your account is blocked, when you log into your account, you will be notified that your account has been blocked. If you believe that you have not violated the rules and Facebook has blocked your account by mistake, you can apply to Facebook for a review of the decision within 30 days. Once this period has expired, your account will be deleted once and you will lose the opportunity to apply.
Note: According to Facebook’s rules, in the event of serious or repeated violations, the account can be deleted once without warning.
When your account is blocked, enter the following link and fill out the official Facebook application form by clicking on the link: Go to Form
Enter the following information in the fields shown in the figure:
1. Email address or mobile number you used to register your account;
2. Your first and last name shown in your account (as on Facebook);
3. Clear image of your ID (in .jpeg format).
Then send your application to Facebook by clicking the “Submit” button.
If you encounter any difficulties in filling out the application form, please contact the Electronic Security Service via www.cert.az or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the advantages of the internet service provided on a leased line?
A leased line Internet service offers a number of advantages.
Through Aztelecom network
High speed up to 100 Mbps;
24/7 uninterrupted transmission;
Individual operator service.
Through Baktelecom network
Connection speed up to 100 Mbps;
Easy access to video surveillance, IP telephony, IPTV services;
No dependence on telephone lines;
What documents are required to connect to the Internet services through Aztelecom and Baktelecom networks?
Through Aztelecom network
2. Copy of ID card
For legal entities:
1. Official letter from the company
2. Copy of ID card
For population category:
1. ID card (if a stateless person or a foreigner, residence permit card)
2. Ownership document or other supporting document on the use of the house (apartment)
For non-population category:
If the counterparty is an individual engaged in entrepreneurial activity:
1. Copy of ID card;
2. Copy of TIN;
3. If necessary, other documents may also be required.
If the counterparty is a legal entity:
1. A copy of the Extract from the State Register of Commercial Legal Entities, if a foreign legal entity, a copy of the relevant document;
2. A copy of the Charter and / or the Regulations (if it is a branch or representative office);
3. Copy of TIN;
4. A copy of the document of the authorized representative of the legal entity;
5. A duly certified copy of the power of attorney or document on the transfer of powers (if the contract will be signed by an unauthorized person);
6. If necessary, other documents may be required.
Through Baktelecom network
Individual subscribers: If you have a phone number, contract holder’s ID card (ADSL and optical internet service)
If you don’t have a telephone number, but you are registered in the apartment, ID card, if there is no registration, additionally property document (optical internet)
Individuals: If you have a phone number, ID card of the contract holder (ADSL and optical internet service)
If you don’t have a phone number, ID card, property document, if there is no owner, lease agreement, copy of TIN (optical internet)
Legal entities: if you have a phone number, a written application addressed to the General Director (ADSL and optical internet service)
If you don’t have a phone number, an extract from the State Register, ownership document, if there is no owner, lease agreement and a copy of TIN (optical internet)
What advantages can projects that have received residency in technoparks get?
Resident – for a period of 10 years from the date of registration in accordance with the Tax Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan (http://e-qanun.az/framework/46948 ):
1. Income tax – an individual carrying out entrepreneurial activity without forming a legal entity income from activities in the park (with the exception of income tax withholding from salaries); (Article 102.1.21)
2. Profit tax – income of legal entities from activities in the park; (Article 106.1.13)
3. Value added tax – construction of production facilities in the park, carrying out scientific research and experimental design work, and import of technical devices, technological equipment and facilities for production purposes (on the basis of a supporting document of the relevant executive authority); (Article 164.1.16)
4. Property tax – for property in the park; (Article 199.7)
5. Land tax – for the land used in the park; (Article 207.3)
According to the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan “On Customs Tariff” (http://e-qanun.az/framework/26154 ):
1. Customs duty – construction of production facilities, carrying out scientific research and design work, and import of technical devices, technological equipment and facilities for production purposes (is completely exempted for a period of 7 years on the basis of a supporting document of the relevant executive authority); (Article 20.0.19).
Also, the Innovation Agency supports residents in the following issues:
– Taking advantage of the incubation center;
– Participation in acceleration programs;
– Promotion of new products;
– Participation in exchange programs;
– Provision of beneficial or free services by partner companies;
– Financial support for the projects that have products;
– Concessional loan;
Where can I lodge a complaint about any site?
If you are faced with unethical norms or something like infringement upon your pride and dignity or other illegal acts on any information resource, it is recommended to contact law enforcement agencies.
Where can I find out tariffs for communication services?
Tariffs for all types of communication services are available on the corresponding pages of the MTCHT portal.
What procedures do I need to go through to obtain a license for communication and IT services?
The issuance of special permits, licenses and permits is carried out completely in electronic form by MTCHT. Further information regarding licensing, required documents and other procedures can be found in the “E-services” section.