You can find out the amount of the state duty for registration of a device by selecting the “Models” menu of the site http://İmei.az (http://www.imei.az/phones), indicating the manufacturer and model of the device in the opened window.
NOTE: According to decision No. 336 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated July 31, 2018, the amount of state duty for registration of mobile devices is determined in accordance with the market price of mobile devices. A state duty of 20 AZN is paid for registration of mobile devices for which the brand, model, as well as market price are not determined.
The service is provided by AzInTelecom LLC.
List of documents required to obtain a certificate of conformity for telecommunications facilities and devices that are in compliance with the interconnected telecommunications network:
1. When concluding a service contract:
· Customer’s request for service – Request form (provided by AzInTelecom LLC; in 1 copy);
· Service contract (form is provided by SD; in 2 copies);
· Registration certificate with tax authorities – TIN (copy);
· VAT exemption certificate (if available; copy);
· Extract from state register of commercial legal entities (copy);
· Identity card (for individuals; copy).
2. When applying for a certificate of conformity:
2.1. Acceptance certificate (if samples are provided for testing; form is provided by AzInTelecom LLC; in 2 copies).
2.2. Normative technical documents of telecom facilities and devices to be certified (for each of them):
· Technical passport or any other technical description guide;
· Electrical functional and basic diagrams of telecom facilities and devices;
· Manufacturer’s declaration of conformity;
· Certificates of conformity issued by a foreign certification authority;
· Protocol or report of laboratory tests on the normative document to be certified;
2.3. Original documents of telecom facilities and devices to be certified:
· Certificate of origin;
· Purchase invoice;
· Customs declaration confirming import.
2.4. Manufacturer’s documents on production quality:
Certificate of production quality management system
Link for using the service electronically:
The initial state registration of a vessel must be carried out within 1 (one) month from the date of launching the vessel, as well as from the date of signing a purchase and sale agreement or bareboat charter agreement or calling at the seaport of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The initial state registration of a vessel is carried out on the basis of an application from the owners or shipowners of that vessel and the following documents are required:
Application form, for an individual, ID card of a citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan and its copy (certificate of registration of a foreign citizen in the country), notarized copies of documents confirming the state registration of a legal entity, certificate of ownership of the vessel, original or apostilled copy of the document confirming the extract from the state register of ships of foreign states, document confirming obtaining the vessel IMO number, document confirming obtaining of the calling signal, act on checking the serviceability of the vessel and its compliance with the requirements of existing international conventions in the field of maritime transport, measurement certificate, vessel’s classification certificate, receipt confirming payment of state duty.
If your account is blocked, when you log into your account, you will be notified that your account has been blocked. If you believe that you have not violated the rules and Facebook has blocked your account by mistake, you can apply to Facebook for a review of the decision within 30 days. Once this period has expired, your account will be deleted once and you will lose the opportunity to apply.
Note: According to Facebook’s rules, in the event of serious or repeated violations, the account can be deleted once without warning.
When your account is blocked, enter the following link and fill out the official Facebook application form by clicking on the link: Go to Form
Enter the following information in the fields shown in the figure:
1. Email address or mobile number you used to register your account;
2. Your first and last name shown in your account (as on Facebook);
3. Clear image of your ID (in .jpeg format).
Then send your application to Facebook by clicking the “Submit” button.
If you encounter any difficulties in filling out the application form, please contact the Electronic Security Service via www.cert.az or e-mail email@example.com.
A leased line Internet service offers a number of advantages.
Through Aztelecom network
High speed up to 100 Mbps;
24/7 uninterrupted transmission;
Individual operator service.
Through Baktelecom network
Connection speed up to 100 Mbps;
Easy access to video surveillance, IP telephony, IPTV services;
No dependence on telephone lines;
Through Aztelecom network
2. Copy of ID card
For legal entities:
1. Official letter from the company
2. Copy of ID card
For population category:
1. ID card (if a stateless person or a foreigner, residence permit card)
2. Ownership document or other supporting document on the use of the house (apartment)
For non-population category:
If the counterparty is an individual engaged in entrepreneurial activity:
1. Copy of ID card;
2. Copy of TIN;
3. If necessary, other documents may also be required.
If the counterparty is a legal entity:
1. A copy of the Extract from the State Register of Commercial Legal Entities, if a foreign legal entity, a copy of the relevant document;
2. A copy of the Charter and / or the Regulations (if it is a branch or representative office);
3. Copy of TIN;
4. A copy of the document of the authorized representative of the legal entity;
5. A duly certified copy of the power of attorney or document on the transfer of powers (if the contract will be signed by an unauthorized person);
6. If necessary, other documents may be required.
Through Baktelecom network
Individual subscribers: If you have a phone number, contract holder’s ID card (ADSL and optical internet service)
If you don’t have a telephone number, but you are registered in the apartment, ID card, if there is no registration, additionally property document (optical internet)
Individuals: If you have a phone number, ID card of the contract holder (ADSL and optical internet service)
If you don’t have a phone number, ID card, property document, if there is no owner, lease agreement, copy of TIN (optical internet)
Legal entities: if you have a phone number, a written application addressed to the General Director (ADSL and optical internet service)
If you don’t have a phone number, an extract from the State Register, ownership document, if there is no owner, lease agreement and a copy of TIN (optical internet)
Resident – for a period of 10 years from the date of registration in accordance with the Tax Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan (http://e-qanun.az/framework/46948 ):
1. Income tax – an individual carrying out entrepreneurial activity without forming a legal entity income from activities in the park (with the exception of income tax withholding from salaries); (Article 102.1.21)
2. Profit tax – income of legal entities from activities in the park; (Article 106.1.13)
3. Value added tax – construction of production facilities in the park, carrying out scientific research and experimental design work, and import of technical devices, technological equipment and facilities for production purposes (on the basis of a supporting document of the relevant executive authority); (Article 164.1.16)
4. Property tax – for property in the park; (Article 199.7)
5. Land tax – for the land used in the park; (Article 207.3)
According to the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan “On Customs Tariff” (http://e-qanun.az/framework/26154 ):
1. Customs duty – construction of production facilities, carrying out scientific research and design work, and import of technical devices, technological equipment and facilities for production purposes (is completely exempted for a period of 7 years on the basis of a supporting document of the relevant executive authority); (Article 20.0.19).
Also, the Innovation Agency supports residents in the following issues:
– Taking advantage of the incubation center;
– Participation in acceleration programs;
– Promotion of new products;
– Participation in exchange programs;
– Provision of beneficial or free services by partner companies;
– Financial support for the projects that have products;
– Concessional loan;